Tres Pepper Savory Roasted Pecans
Sweet roasted pecans are hard to beat, but sometimes it’s kind of nice to switch things up every once in awhile. Pecans make such an awesome healthy snack, and that’s why we love coming up with new ways to enjoy them. For all of our savory folks out there, we think you’ll like this one!
Reasons to Love this Recipe:
1. It’s not another sweet roasted pecan recipe. The natural roasted flavors from the pecans go so well with the savory spices.
2. They go great with other satisfying snacks. Pair a handful with your favorite cheese, popcorn (my personal fave!) , or eat with your pick of fresh veggies.
3. You can make the quantity that’s perfect for you. I’m all about creativity in the kitchen. Our recipes are great guides to go off of, but we encourage you to figure out your favorite spice combination.
2 cups Fresh Pecan Halves (I used Native Pecan Halves, but this works great for Pawnee Pecan Halves also)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 300*F.
2. Combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and dry spices.
3. Toss sauce mixture with pecans until pecans are completely coated.
4. Spread pecans on a cookie sheet and bake for
20 minutes, stirring pecans after 10 minutes.
5. Enjoy by themselves or with your favorite wholesome snacks!