Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pecans
The truth is, it’s tough to go wrong when adding pecans to your favorite dishes, and veggies are no exception. Sometimes the added flavor and texture offered by pecans is just enough to take a recipe to the next level. These roasted brussel sprouts with pecans are a great way to elevate any dinner plans.
Reasons to Love this Recipe:
1) These brussel sprouts with pecans are so unique you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the enhanced eating experience you’ll receive.
2) These brussel sprouts with pecans are so simple and easy. Simply use a few pantry staples and you are good to go!
3) The brussel sprouts with because are great for you! Not only will your taste buds thank you for the flavor, but your body will benefit from the valuable nutrients in this superfood side dish.
2) Slice each sprout in half.
3) Toss together sprouts, salt, pepper, garlic and oil until well combined and evenly coated.
4) Spread a level layer of sprouts in a shallow baking sheet.
5) Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
6) Enjoy with your favorite dinner and your favorite people!